Yay! How cool! I actually have to admit, I never had this sandwich, but I have heard it's amazing. So we're not #1, but #5 is pretty good! According to askmen.com, here's the list.
10. The Kentucky Hot Brown at the Brown Hotel (Louisville, Ky.)
9. The Pulled Pork Sandwich at Payne's BBQ (Memphis, Tenn.)
8. The Pastrami Sandwich at Katz's Deli (New York, N.Y.)
7. The "Medianoche" Cuban Sandwich at Exquisito (Miami, Fla.)
6. The Pig Brain Sandwich at the Hilltop Inn (Evansville, Ind.)
5. The Roast Pork Sandwich at John's Roast Pork (Philadelphia, Pa.)
4. The French Dip at Philippe (Los Angeles, Calif.)
3. The Popcorn Shrimp Po'boy at the Parkway Tavern (New Orleans, La.)
2. The "John's Deluxe" at Pork Chop John's (Butte, Mont.)
1. The No. 19 at Langer's Deli (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Welll, he IS going to be a Jingle Ball, maybe she'll show up too! PS - The chick interviewing her, is Miley's sister Brandi!
He already owned The Soul (in case you forgot, The Soul is the Philadelphia Arena Football team), but I guess he wants to TRADE UP and buy an NFL team!
He made $79 million just last year ALONE, so I'm pretty sure he has the cash to support his new dream.
This is SO great. I honestly made it tear up a little. It's SO SO SO important to always remember, and remind every girl that they are MORE than just pink and princesses. They can be and do whatever they want! Girls Rock!
Ummm, they look better now than ever! HOT DAMN!
It's the teaser for their new video for "Show 'Em (What You're Made Of) (Teaser)"
Talk about a kick-ass grandma!!! Love it!