Check out the special tonight on ABC with David Blaine. It's gonna be incredible how he makes these celebs react. Check out Katy Perry!
A British company found that certain songs make you a more dangerous and aggressive driver.
Safest Songs to Drive To:
1. “Come Away With Me,” Norah Jones
2. “Billionaire” Travie McCoy Ft. Bruno Mars
3. “I’m Yours,” Jason Mraz
4. “The Scientist,” Coldplay
5. “Tiny Dancer,” Elton John
6. “Cry Me A River,” Justin Timberlake
7. “I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing,” Aerosmith
8. “Karma Police,” Radiohead
9. “Never Had a Dream Come True,” S Club 7
10. “Skinny Love,” Bon Iver
Dangerous Songs to Drive To:
1. “Hey Mama,” The Black Eyed Peas
2. “Dead on Arrival,” Fall Out Boy
3. “Paper Planes,” M.I.A
4. “Walkie Talkie Man,” Steriogram
5. “Paradise City,” Guns N’ Roses
6. “How You Remind Me,” Nickelback
7. “Hit the Road, Jack,” Ray Charles
8. “Get Rhythm,” Johnny Cash
9. “Heartless,” Kanye West
10. “Young, Wild and Free,” Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa
It looks like Macklemore & Ryan Lewis may be taking a break from music and touring to do a little restingl. Zach Quillen (their manager) tells XXLMag.com that after January's Grammy Awards the two will likely "call it quits for a bit." No, not forever – but probably for the duration of 2014, at least. During their time off, Quillen explains that Macklemore doesn't plan to release any mixtapes and won't make any "attempt at kind of staying around." Instead, the pair will "disappear for a little while" so they can prepare for the follow up to their highly successful debut studio album, "The Heist."
Memphis showed some love to JT and declaired yesterday "JT DAY" before his performance at the FedEx Forum. Bow ties were distributed at the official press conference yesterday to honor Justin's hit "Suit & Tie" and Memphis residents everywhere were being encouraged to wear their favorite bow tie as part of the celebration. In declaring the day "Justin Timberlake Day," Memphis Mayor AC Wharton said it was to honor the Memphis native's "enduring legacy of Memphis music.”
Rihanna scored her 25th Top 10 hit on the charts and has tied Elvis Presley! The song that did it for Rihanna is The Monster her collaboration with Eminem. Only 7 artists in music history have more: Elton John, Janet Jackson and Mariah Carey, who all have 27; Stevie Wonder and Michael Jackson, have 28; the Beatles have 34; and Madonna with 38. I have a feeling Rihanna will keep going and be crowned the new queen.